AL7 CalmAid supplement is a palatable salmon flavoured formula to support small dogs and cats exhibiting nervousness, anxiety or aggression.
This product contains a comprehensive, veterinary leading blend of ingredients which can help support dogs and cats during periods of stress or anxiety.
It may be used in the following instances:
- Travel and kennels/catteries
- Visits to the vet
- Multiple pet households with behaviour "issues"
- Separation anxiety and anxiety in general
Please be aware this product is a supplement and not a medication. Seek advice from a suitably qualified professional if you have any concerns about the suitability of this product for your pet.
L-Tryptophan - is an essential amino acid that is converted to the brain neurotransmitter serotonin; which is associated with feelings of happiness and calm.
Ashwaganda - (Withanaloids - natural steroidal molecules) this root plant extract has calming properties
L-Theanine (Chamellia sinesis green tea extract) - the building block of dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters, an amino acid found in green tea with natural calming properties
Valerian - comes from the root of the plant and helps soothe and relax
L-Tryptophan (pharmaceutical grade) - 150mg
Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis) - 50mg
Ashwaganda Extract (Withania somnifera) - 50mg
Catnip Extract (Nepeta cataria) - 50mg
Chamellia sinesis extract (L-Theanine) - 25mg
Calcium (aspartate) - 30mg
Magnesium (aspartate) - 30mg
Biotin - 23mcg
Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate) - 45 IU
Capsules can be given whole or can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
Acute Quantity* Give 30-60 minutes before needed (e.g. vet visits, separation anxiety)
- Small Dog and Cats less than 10 kg: give 1 capsule
- Medium Dog: 10 - 20 kg: give 2 capsules
- Large Dog: > 20 kg: give 3 capsules
- Small Dog and Cats less than 10kg: give 1 capsule per day
- Medium Dog: 10 - 20kg: give 1 capsule twice per day
- Large Dog: > 20kg: give 2 capsule twice per day