The AQUARIAN® 7-Day Holiday Block Fish Feeder contains nutritious food pellets that are released slowly, as the fish feeder block dissolves. It is made with nutritional ingredients to feed all tropical, goldfish and marine aquarium fish while you're away for up to ten days. It includes natural ingredients to meet nutritional requirements of all aquarium fish. AQUARIAN® 7-Day Holiday Fish Feeders will only dissolve in aquariums where water is properly circulated. Use these feeders exclusively in filtered and aerated aquariums. Do not place the feeder directly below the filter as this could cause it to dissolve too quickly.
- - Contains one (1) AQUARIAN®, 7-Day Fish Food Holiday Block
- - Supplies food to your fish while you're on holiday for 7-10 days
- - Dissolves slowly and starts releasing food after just a few hours
- - Fish food holiday block includes ingredients to meet nutritional requirements of goldfish, tropical fish and marine fish
- - Featuring a secret chamber containing spirulina algae which opens up midway through the feeding cycle
- - Feeds 20 average sized fish in a 40L tank
Ideal for goldfish, tropical & marines.
Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Yeast, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Vitamins, Contains EU Permitted Antioxidants and Preservatives.
||Analytical constituants (%):
|Additives per kg:
|Manganese sulphate monohydrate:
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:
|Copper sulphate pentahydrate:
Place the AQUARIAN® Holiday Feeding Block in your aquarium. It will immediately start to dissolve, giving off a stream of fine bubbles. Within a few hours the first nourishing food pellets will begin to swell and push out of the pyramid. One AQUARIAN® Holiday Feeding Block will feed 20 average size fish in a 40L tank for 7-10 days. On or about the fourth day, a secret chamber in the Aquarian Holiday Feeding Block will open, releasing a spirulina algae cube for a surprise midweek treat.
Note: in very hard water dissolving time may increase.
Do not use in fish bowls or aquariums without adequate filtration & aeration, because water circulation is needed for the AQUARIAN® Holiday Feeding Block to dissolve properly.
Avoid placing the AQUARIAN® Holiday Feeding Block in the direct flow of the filter as it may dissolve too quickly.
Store in a cool, dry place.