Arden Grange Adult Dog with Chicken is a complete, super premium pet food for normally active adult dogs.
It contains fresh chicken which is a delicious and highly digestible protein source. High quality, human grade ingredients are selected to create our diets and we do not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
All our foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- High proportion of chicken - providing the top quality protein that is essential for the structural and functional demands of the adult canine body
- High quality chicken - no battery farming, and no growth hormones or antibiotics
- Medium sized kibble – suitable for most breeds of adult dog
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and the most appropriate for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Super-premium ingredients – the chicken meat meal is the most superior quality and includes no feet, feathers, heads or undesirable material
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
Digestive Health - As with all Arden Grange products, prebiotics and nucleotides are included in the recipe; Prebiotics may help to promote the beneficial intestinal flora and limit the growth of pathogenic bacteria; Nucleotides (natural short-chain proteins derived from yeast) enhance metabolic function, allowing optimum levels of nutrients to be absorbed and utilised by the body.
Optimal Skin & Coat Condition - Optimum levels of vitamins and minerals, and the correct ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids may help to promote good skin and coat condition.
- Small breed dogs from 6 months of age.
- Medium dogs from 9 months of age.
- Large and Giant breed dogs from 12 + months.
Chicken meat meal (27%), rice (26%), maize, chicken oil, beet pulp, fresh chicken (5%), chicken digest, yeast, whole dried egg, linseed, fish meal, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.50%, Omega-6 3.18%.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract).
Weight Grams / Day
1 - 3 Kgs 36g - 73g
3 - 5 Kgs 73g - 103g
5 - 10 Kgs 103g - 165g
10 - 15 Kgs 165g - 217g
15 - 20 Kgs 217g - 263g
20 - 25 Kgs 263g - 309g
25 - 30 Kgs 309g - 345g
30 - 35 Kgs 345g - 382g
35 - 40 Kgs 382g - 417g
40 - 45 Kgs 417g - 453g
45 - 50 Kgs 453g - 490g
50 - 55 Kgs 490g - 520g
55 - 60 Kgs 520g - 551g
60 - 65 Kgs 551g - 582g
65 - 70 Kgs 582g - 607g
70 - 75 Kgs 607g - 639g
75 - 80 Kgs 639g - 669g
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.