Arden Grange Adult Cat light fresh chicken & potato grain free recipe
Arden Grange recipes have been formulated by leading nutritionists to very high standards to provide optimum nutrition for your cat or dog. All the products in our range contain either fresh chicken or chicken meal, fresh salmon or lamb meal as the primary protein source.
- Cats aged 1 year +
- Senior Cats aged 7+
- Cats needing to lose weight
- Cats that have a less active lifestyle
- Cats that are prone to weight gain, such as neutered or indoor cats
Fresh chicken(26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (22%), pea starch, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, chicken oil, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements: Iron sulphate monohydrate 256 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 222 mg, zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 266mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 32 mg, copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 40 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate 93 mg, calcium iodate 2.3 mg, selenised yeast inactivated 70mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
- Although lower in calories and fat than our standard diets, generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a healthy yet delicious meal.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat's natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet's immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Please note, age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. Divide into 2 meals per day or allow your cat to feed freely throughout the day. May be fed dry or with warm water added. If warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Weight in Kg: Grams per day