Arden Grange Light dry dog food for overweight or inactive dogs, with lower protein and fat contents, with added L-carnitine for weight control, fibre for and prebiotics for healthy digestion.
Arden Grange Light Chicken and Rice adult dog dood has been specially formulated to be used as a part of a weight-reduction programme under the guidance of your veterinary surgeon or to help maintain a healthy weight in dogs prone to weight gain.
It is also a hypoallergenic diet, and free from the main ingredients known to provoke allergies or intolerances in dogs – wheat gluten, beef, soya and dairy products.
- Adult dogs (1 yr+) who are overweight or with a tendency to weight gain
Can also be used for:
- Senior dogs who are overweight or exercising a lot less
- Dogs requiring a lower protein or lower fat diet
- Dogs with a large appetite
- Dogs that have a less active lifestyle
Whole Grain Rice (min 31%), Whole Grain Maize (min 31%), Chicken Meal*, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat*, Fresh Chicken (min 5%), Dried Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract, L-Carnitine.
- Lower in calories - ideal for dogs who are watching their waistlines
- Increased fibre - to help your dog feel satisfactorily full
- Added L-carnitine - may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Fresh chicken and high quality chicken meat meal - providing protein of a very high biological value
- Lower in fat - only easily digestible pure chicken and fish oils used in the recipe
- Extremely palatable - the inclusion of fresh chicken and the tasty chicken liver coating means that diet food need not be bland!
See chart below for quantities of food for weight reduction and weight maintenance. These quantities are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
1-3kg: 38-87g, 3-5g: 87-125g, 5-10kg: 125-200g, 10-15kg: 200-255g, 15-20kg: 255-304g, 20-25kg: 304-348g, 25-30kg: 348-385g, 30-35kg: 385-425g, 35-40kg: 425-456g, 40-45kg: 456-475g, 45-50kg: 475-505g, 50-55kg: 505-530g, 55-60kg: 530-546g, 60-65kg: 546-570g, 65-70kg: 570-580, 70-75kg: 580-598, 75-80kg: 598-630g