Arden Grange is a nutritionally complete dry pet food range for cats and dogs. It is formulated by leading nutritionists to very high standards, so that it provides optimum nutrition for your cat or dog. All the products in our range contain either fresh chicken, grade 'A' chicken meal, fresh salmon or lamb meal as the primary protein source.
All Arden Grange diets are free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products. They also contain added prebiotics MOS and FOS, which promote the growth of friendly gut bacteria that in turn reduce the build up of harmful bowel flora.
All Arden Grange products are free from artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives and are naturally preserved using mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
- Balanced complete nutrition - correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support the dietary needs of the older dog
- Lower in calories - ideal for older dogs and those requiring a less energy dense food
- Added L-Carnitine - may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Boosted levels of glucosamine and chondroitin - to help to protect the joints during the ageing process
- Boosted levels of MSM - a natural pain killer that may also improve mental alertness and relieve stress
Also may be fed to adult dogs with a tendency to weight gain
Chicken Meal* (min 23%), Whole Grain Rice (min 23%), Whole Grain Maize, Dried Brewers Yeast, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat*, Fresh Chicken (min 5%), Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract, L- Carnitine. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
Protein 22%, Oil 12%, Fibre 2. 75%, Ash 5. 5%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2. 7%, Omega3 0. 39%, Vitamin A 15000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg, Calcium 1%, Phosphorous P 0. 75%, Copper 18 mg/kg (as Cupric Sulphate).
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.