Arden Grange Senior is the ideal balance of protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins specifically for older dogs. There are also boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM for extra joint protection. This naturally hypoallergenic diet is free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products.
- Balanced complete nutrition - correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support the dietary needs of the older dog
- Lower in calories - ideal for older dogs and those requiring a less energy dense food
- Added L-Carnitine - may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Boosted levels of glucosamine and chondroitin - to help to protect the joints during the ageing process
- Boosted levels of MSM - a natural pain killer that may also improve mental alertness and relieve stress
Also may be fed to adult dogs with a tendency to weight gain
Senior dogs (as a general guide: aged 10+ years small breeds, or aged 8+ year medium/large breeds, although this recipe can safely be fed to younger adults than in this given range if required)
Can also be used for:
Adult dogs with a less active lifestyle
Dogs with a greater requirement for joint protection
Dogs requiring a less energy dense food
Dogs who prefer small, flat kibble (easy for soaking in the case of dental problems)
Chicken (chicken meat meal 22%, fresh chicken 5%), rice (22%), maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole linseed, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), chondroitin (520mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
Crude Protein 22%, Fat Content 12%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.70%, Omega-6 4.12%, L-carnitine 50mg/kg
Vitamins (per kg): Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidants (rosemary extract)
Feeding Quantities: As well as your dog's body weight; age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. See chart below for guidance. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.