Barking Heads Puppy Days has been specially formulated for all your growing puppy's needs.
This super yummy recipe is made with 100% natural chicken & salmon, using only the best quality, natural ingredients. Approved by vets, this complete puppy food supports teeth & bones, and aids brain development. Puppy Days is blended with a super tail-wagging combo of vegetables and herbs for your newest family member.
Puppy Days - specially formulated for all your growing puppy's needs
62%* Salmon, Chicken & Egg includes - Salmon *(27%), Dried Chicken *(21%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Chicken *(10%), Peas, Egg *(4%), Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Seaweed, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Yeasts (MOS), Glucosamine 355mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 355mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 250mg/kg, Tomato, Carrot, Mixed Herbs (Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley) (0.4%), Minerals
Analytical Constituents (%): Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fat 17.5%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega-6 3.2%, Omega-3 1.3%, DHA 0.3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 1%
Our table is a guide. Please check with your vet that your dog is at their correct healthy weight. When introducing your dog to. Barking Heads, we recommend replacing 25% of their existing food every other day until they are eating 100% Barking Heads. At 12 months your puppy should be ready to move to Barking Heads Adult food range.
Always ensure there is a fresh bowl of water at all times.
Expected Weight of Adult Dog
- 2-6 months feed 60g up to 90g
- 6-9 months feed 90g down to 60g
- 9-12 months feed Maintain 60g
- 2-6 months feed 140g up to 180g
- 6-9 months feed 180g down to 160g
- 9-12 months feed Maintain 160g
- 2-6 months feed 210g up to 250g
- 6-9 months feed Maintain 250g
- 9-12 months feed 250g down to 220g
- 2-6 months feed 370g up to 410g
- 6-9 months feed 410g up to 430g
- 9-12 months feed 430g down to 400g
Under lock and key in a cool, dry, dark place!