Give your dog real' 'tail swagger' with this non-alcoholic, non-carbonated doggy beer. This ultimate doggy refreshment will help make your dog leader of the pack and will have other dogs sniffing their bottoms with jealousy!
Help give your dog 'real tail swagger', providing the status & respect they deserve with their doggy peers.
The average dog nose is up to 100,000 times more sensitive than ours, and sniffing each others' bottoms is more than just a doggy hello. Gender, diet & emotional status can all be sensed by other dogs.
It's no coincidence that our brew contains Dandelion & Burdock. Full of nostalgia in 'beer type' refreshments, they (along with the other herbs) add a touch of goodness & help create the unique taste and aroma.
Bottom Sniffer is alcohol-free & non-carbonated, but it offers you the chance to share the 'beer' experience with your best pal*
*Bottom Sniffer is a complementary pet food designed specifically for dogs.
Bottoms up, Hair of the dog, Real tail swagger
Bottom Sniffer is the beer for dogs. Obviously it contains no alcohol and is non-carbonated, but this treat offers you the chance to spoil your best pal and share a beer with them.
- We would not recommend this product for dogs who are under 4 months old as their digestive system is still 'finding itself'
- The ingredients used in the brew are natural and offer a complimentary pet food. Bottom Sniffer should not be used to replace a normal healthy diet.
- NEVER serve hot or too chilled. Can be served as a drink or pour over food.
- We recommend 1 bottle per day. You may wish to slightly alter this if you have a Great Dane or a Pomeranian!
- Although this product contains no alcohol we would recommend dogs don't drive.
Non-Fermented Beer Wort from Concentrate (Barley Malt, Water, Acidifier Citric Acid), Bladderwrack (Seaweed) Extract, Natural Chicken Flavouring, Burdock, Dandelion, Flax, Nettle, Rooibos, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate
|Crude Oils and Fats
Instructions for Use:
Serve as a drink or over food. Serve in a bowl suitable for dogs. Ensure fresh drinking water is available.
Maximum serving is 1 bottle per day, although you may wish to serve less for toy / small breeds.
Shake well before use.
Serve as a drink or over food
Bottom Sniffer can be served however your dog wants it. Serve as a drink, over food, in their favourite bowl or on a beer mat. Just remember it's a treat so we recommend no more than 1 bottle a day.