The average dog nose is anywhere between 10,000 to 100,000 more sensitive than ours. Sniffing each others bottoms is more than just a doggy hello. They are able to sense emotional status, gender and diet of other dogs.Bottom Sniffer beer creates real tail swagger, giving your dog the status and respect they deserve from their doggy peers when being bottom sniffed!
Its no coincidence that our brew contains Dandelion & Burdock! Not only are these herbs full of nostalgia in beer type drinks, they (along with all the other herbs) help towards aiding general well-being.
Bottom Sniffer is the beer for dogs. Obviously it contains no alcohol and is non-carbonated, but this treat offers you the chance to spoil your best pal and share a beer with them.
- We would not recommend this product for dogs who are under 4 months old as their digestive system is still 'finding itself'
- The ingredients used in the brew are natural and offer a complimentary pet food. Bottom Sniffer should not be used to replace a normal healthy diet.
- NEVER serve hot or too chilled. Can be served as a drink or pour over food.
- We recommend 1 bottle per day. You may wish to slightly alter this if you have a Great Dane or a Pomeranian!
- Although this product contains no alcohol we would recommend dogs don't drive.
Non fermented beer wort from concentrate (Barley Malt, Water, Acidifier Lactic Acid), Bladderwrack (Seaweed) Extract. Natural Chicken Flavouring, Burdock, Dandelion, Flax, Nettle, Rooibos. Preservative Potassium Sorbate.
Protein 0.5%, Crude Fibres <0.1%, Crude Oils and Fats 0.1%, Crude Ash <0.1%, Moisture 93.6%
Bottom Sniffer can be served however your dog wants it. Serve as a drink, over food, in their favourite bowl or on a beer mat. Just remember it's a treat so we recommend no more than 1 bottle a day.