A carefully formulated, highly palatable, complementary food created to give wild hedgehogs the right balance of nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Due to its crunchy texture, it's also great for dental health.
- Specially formulated based on the latest scientific understanding of a hedgehog's dietary needs.
- No added sugar or sugar-rich foods.
- Specifically formulated without phosphorus-rich ingredients such as mealworms and peanuts.
- Prevents potentially harmful selective feeding.
- Smaller, crunchy kibble to help with dental health.
- Approved by wildlife hospitals and rescue centres.
- Made in Great Britain.
Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food is a complementary food specially formulated to give wild hedgehogs the right balance of nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Due to its crunchy texture, it's also great for dental health. Also suitable for badgers and foxes. It's naturally tasty and nutritious, and contains no artificial flavours, colours or added sugar.
Hedgehogs, foxes and badgers
Poultry Meat Meal, Wheat, Wheat Feed, Whole Maize, Rice, Poultry Oil, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed
Crude Protein 25.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 12.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 6.0%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG): Vitamin A 22,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,200 iu/kg, Vitamin E 120 mg/kg (as tocopherol), Taurine 500mg/kg, Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 167 mg/kg, Zinc oxide 104 mg/kg, Manganese oxide 40 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 20 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.60 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.20 mg/kg, Antioxidants
This food can be fed on its own or mixed with Brambles Meaty Hedgehog Food. Each evening, offer a handful per hedgehog in a shallow dish. Always ensure there is a supply of fresh water, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather. Do not offer bread or milk which can make wildlife ill.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.