A highly palatable, complementary food specially formulated for hedgehogs to give the right balance of nutrients, vitamins & minerals.
- Specially formulated based on the latest scientific understanding of a hedgehog's dietary needs.
- No added sugar or sugar-rich foods.
- Specifically formulated without phosphorus-rich ingredients such as mealworms and peanuts.
- Prevents potentially harmful selective feeding.
- Ideal in dry weather and with younger or fussier animals.
- Approved by wildlife hospitals and rescue centres.
A complementary food specially formulated for hedgehogs to give the right balance of nutrients, vitamins & minerals. It contains no artificial flavours, colours or added sugar, and is naturally tasty and nutritious. Highly palatable and ideal for younger, fussier or convalescing hogs.
Hedgehogs, foxes and badgers
Meat & animal derivatives (Chicken 4%), derivatives of vegetable origin & minerals
Crude Protein 8%, Oils & Fats 7%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 2.5%, Moisture 80%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG): Vitamin A 2,250 IU, Vitamin D3 328 IU, Vitamin E 26 mg, Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 67 mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 42mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10 mg, Manganous sulphate 6.3 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.71 mg, Sodium selenite 0.09 mg
Each evening, offer a quarter can per hedgehog in a shallow dish. Can be fed on its own or with Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog food. Always ensure there is a supply of fresh water, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather. Do not offer bread or milk which can make wildlife ill.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Once open, cover and store in the refrigerator and use within 72 hours.