Our uniquely formulated BreederCelect cat litter pellets are made in the UK from 100% from recycled newspapers with no additives or chemicals.
The cat litter itself is 99% dust-free, ensuring the area around the litter box stays clean and allergies aren't affected. The highly absorbent pellets naturally control odour and can be recycled with your compost after use. It's also lighter than other cat litter, making it even easier to reduce your carbon paw print.
- Natural odour control
- No additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent - superior performance
- Suitable for all cat breeds
- Economical - long lasting
- Lightweight - easy to handle
- 99% dust-free - reduces tracking & will not mark floors
1. Pour litter 2-4cm (1-2in) deep into tray.
2. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily.
3. For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week.
4. Waste can be used as a surface mulch.
100% recycled paper