Burgess' cat food is made using premium ingredients. We use British protein sources, natural antioxidants, healthy cereals and essential nutrients to help keep your kitten happy and healthy.
- Bones & Teeth: Fortified with calcium to support developing bones and teeth
- Immune Protection: Natural antioxidants to help support your kitten's immune system
- Muscle Formation: A balance of highly digestible proteins & essential amino acids to support muscle development
- Digestive Development: With prebiotics and nucleotides to support the developing gut
- Skin & Coat: Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a glossy coat
This food is suitable for kittens up to 1 year of age and has specially designed smaller kibble to suit a kitten's bite size. It is also suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Chicken 43% (Chicken Meal 27%, Chicken Fat 10%, Hydrolysed Poultry Powder 3%, Chicken digest 3% ), Rice, Maize, Wheat, Maize gluten, Unmolassed beet pup (3%), Brewers yeast, Soya bean meal, Fish meal (1%), Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (0.4%), Potassium chloride, High nucleotide yeast (0.12%), Salt
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 32%, Fat content 16%, Crude fibre 1.5%, Crude ash 6.5%
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 250 mg/kg, Copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg, Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) (E1) 200 mg/kg, Manganese (manganese oxide) (E5) 24.2 mg/kg, Selenium (sodium selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg, Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) (E6) 428.6 mg/kg, Taurine 1,500 mg/kg, Methionine 2,500 mg/kg
Introduce gradually over the course of a week to minimise the risk of digestive upsets. Ensure that fresh, clean water is always available.
Store in a cool, dry place. Always close the top of the bag by folding after use.