A sweet smelling Timothy Hay with Chamomile that's high in Beneficial Fibre. Timothy Hay is an excellent source of good quality, long fibre. This delicious hay and calming Chamomile are grown and harvested together.
- 100% natural ingredients
- High in Beneficial Fibre (63%)
- High in Crude Fibre (35%)
- Chamomile is known for its calming properties
- A source of good quality, long fibre
- Barn dried and dust extracted to prevent respiratory problems
Protein 12%, Beneficial Fibre 63%, Crude Fibre 35%, Crude Ash 8%, Vitamin C 150mg/kg.
Suitable for: All fibrevores
Important for: Maintaining good dental health, preventing boredom through environmental enrichment and promoting positive foraging behaviours.
Available sizes: 500g packs
Feeding guide: Feed your fibrevore a minimum of his or her body size in Herbage every day as part of The Excel Feeding Plan