A delicious, complementary food for adult rabbits with added oregano for extra taste and additional health benefits. High in Beneficial Fibre and rich in nutrients it helps maintain digestive health.
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (39%).
- Prevents selective feeding.
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat.
- With oregano to aid digestion and alleviate stress.
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system.
All adult rabbits (from 4 months to 5 years old)
Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls, Wheat Feed, Lucerne, Peas, Yeast, Thyme (1.25%), Soya Oil*, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Limestone, Short Chain Fructo-oligosachharides (0.25%), Ligno-cellulose, Oregano (0.06%). *May Contain GM Materials.
Beneficial Fibre 39%, Crude Protein 12.7%, Crude Oils & Fats 4%, Crude Fibre 19%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Sodium 0.17%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorous 0.5%.
- Dutch: 50-60gm
- English: 70-90gm
- Approx per day