ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE. Do not apply to animals. May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition - no smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale spray. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not spray directly onto the animal. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.