The perfect universal bedding solution for many pets and birds - or litter for cats - with an intensely fresh, fruity strawberry aroma! Especially ideal when several different kinds of pets live under one roof and in areas of high moisture such as around the drinking bottle or container.
- High absorption
- Lasting moisture binding
- Excellent odour binding
- Ecological: 100 % pure organic fibres
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Significantly less waste
- Naturally fragrant - no artificial additives
- Easier to transport
Suitable for: Cats, Rabbits, Hamsters, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs and many types of Birds.
1. Clean cat litter tray, small animal cage or bird cage thoroughly. (
do not clean with cleaning agents that contain ammonia).
2. Fill the litter tray or cage with litter to a depth of about 3cm.
3. Remove the soiled litter regularly.
Clumps should be disposed of in the toilet one at a time and be allowed time to individually dissolve before flushing. Crush clumps with a litter scoop for quicker disposal.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one clump should be disposed of in the toilet at a time. If disposing of an entire tray of cat litter, be sure to check your local waste disposal regulations first.
100% all natural organic fibre litter with a fresh, strawberry fragrance.