This handy sized grab bag is full of practical design features such as zipped and elasticated netting compartments on both sides, soft grip plastic handle, double zip outer fastening and a popper fastening belt loop on the back.
If your pet suffers a cut, bruise, or strain, you are fully prepared to treat them and get them to safety.
Bag Size: 12cm x 8cm x 6cm.
- 2 x 20ml Pods of Saline - to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas, simply wipe away and excess fluid.
- 1 x Medium Dressing with Ties - to cover any injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is required.
- 1 x Large Dressing with Ties - to cover any larger injuries.
- 1 x Foil Blanket - to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet in on the journey to the vets.
- 5 x Gauze Swabs - pour a saline pod over to make a wet wipe or use for cleaning up fluid or saline.
- 1 x Microporous Tape - roll of paper tape for holding dressings or bandages in place.
- 1 x Conforming Bandage - use around a limb if a sprain is suspected or apply over a dressing for security, hold in place with a strip of Microporous Tape.
- 2 x Pairs of Vinyl Gloves - keep yourself clean and don't cross contaminate yourself or your pet.
- 2 x Plastic Pouches - to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with microporous tape.
- 4 x Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes - to clean wounds prior to applying the dressing.
- 1 x Scissors.
- 1 x Tweezers.