1-2 tablets per 5kgs bodyweight daily, ideally given as two split doses, depending on the severity of the condition. For use on singular occasions, give 12 hours and 2 hours before event using the higher dosage rate.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation: Not recommended
- Age from which can be used: 8 weeks of age
- Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
- Long or short term use: Both as the condition requires.
- Special warnings: Epilepsy should only be treated in consultation with a veterinary surgeon
- Sugar coated tablet: Yes
- Always read the label