Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Rich in Lamb & Rice provides optimal nutrition for dogs with a sensitive skin and tummy and those who prefer the taste of lamb. It contains high quality and easy to digest lamb meat for excellent nutrient absorption. This Large Breed food is also formulated to help support healthy joints.
It contains ingredients such as high quality animal based protein (chicken is the No 1 ingredient and lamb 2nd) fats, carbohydrates and fibres as well as important vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal health.
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine - To help promote healthy joints and improve joint mobility;
- Antioxidants - Enriched with Vitamin E to help support your dogs immune system;
- Omega 3 and 6 - For a healthy skin and a shiny coat;
- Beet Pulp - To help promote a healthy digestive tract;
- Barley - To provide a rich energy source to manage your dogs normal activity levels.
Dried Chicken and Turkey, lamb (>14%), rice (>14%), maize, sorghum, barley, dried whole egg, animal fat, dried beet pulp (>2.5%), chicken digest, fish meal, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.15%).
Crude Protein, minimum 23.00%, Crude Fat, minimum 13.00%, Crude Fat, maximum 16.00 %, Crude Fiber, maximum 5.0%, Moisture, maximum 10.0%, Calcium, minimum 0.95%, Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.25 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.35 %*
When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.