Eukanuba dog food is for adult dogs of all breeds with a tendency to be overweight. This Daily Care diet contains 15% less fat than Eukanuba Adult Dry Dog Food Weight Control and is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help reduce body fat while preserving lean muscle tissue.
15% less fat than Eukanuba Adult Weight Control Medium Breed. Helps reduce body fat while preserving lean muscle with L-carnitine. Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven optimal ratio of omega-6 and -3 fatty acids. Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth. Helps promote strong natural defences with clinically proven antioxidant.
Eukanuba dog food is for adult dogs of all breeds with a tendency to be overweight. This Daily Care diet contains 15% less fat than Eukanuba Adult Dry Dog Food Weight Control and is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help reduce body fat while preserving lean muscle tissue. This canine food has clinically proven antioxidants to help build your dog's natural defences and omega-6 and -3 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and radiant coat. Thanks to its formula with prebiotics and beet pulp, it also promotes digestive health and optimises nutrient absorption. Plus, while the animal-based proteins help maintain strong and lean muscles, calcium helps support strong bones. It has been developed with veterinarians and is recommended by top breeders, to give your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Every Eukanuba Adult Dry Dog Food diet has 3D DentaDefense technology, which cleans with every bite, reducing tartar build up by up to 80%* and also helps your dog maintain strong teeth.
*Results may vary.
Being overweight increases the risk of diabetes, heart and joint problems. Nutrition and exercise play a key role in weight management and therefore dogs can benefit from special nutrition, like Eukanuba Overweight/Sterilised, to help achieve a lean body and enjoy activity.
Daily Care: To help dogs with sensitivities.
Maize, Dried Chicken and Turkey (19%, a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate), Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (3.6%), Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Animal Fat, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Linseed, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.38%), Brewer's Dried Yeast, Fish Oil.
|Omega-6 fatty acids:
|Omega-3 fatty acids:
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:
|* The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947
12.5kg = 64 Days°
°64 days of feeding on average for a 20kg dog (weight loss).
How to feed Eukanuba Overweight, Sterilised dogs:
- Body weight: 5kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 80g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 90-100g
- Body weight: 10kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 125g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 140-155g
- Body weight: 20kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 195g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 225-250g
- Body weight: 30kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 260g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 295-330g
- Body weight: 40kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 315g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 355-395g
- Body weight: 60kg, Weight Loss: Grams per day: 410g, Weight Maintenance: Grams per day: 470-520g
Feeding your dog: When feeding for the first time, gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Step 1. Feed "Weight Loss" amount until your dog has reached the optimal body weight.
- Step 2. Feed "Maintenance" amount to maintain your dog's optimal body weight. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
For optimal results, this diet should be fed daily and exclusively.
Store in a cool and dry place.