A dietetic complete pet food for dogs, intended as a support of skin function in case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair and for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Dermatosis FP contains a selected protein source and carbohydrate source and a high level of essential fatty acids. Adjusted ratio of omega fatty acids nutritionally helps to reduce inflammatory mediators in skin.
Contains a natural fibre blend, including beet pulp and the prebiotics FOS. This formula helps support the natural balance of the intestinal microflora and helps optimize nutrient absorption.
- A balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in ingredients such as canola and fish oil, can nutritionally manage your dog's itching and scratching
- Adjusted Omega-6 / Omega-3 fatty acid ratio of 5-10:1 - Reduces the level of circulating inflammatory mediators and improves skin and coat condition
- A combination of unique proteins and carbohydrates, which can reduce the risk of a reaction to food
- A complete vitamin and mineral package, which restores nutrients to develop a healthy skin and coat
- Beet pulp - For a healthy digestive tract and to maintain the integrity of the mucosal barrier
- An optimal level of linoleic acid, which is found in high-quality animal-based protein, without enough linoleic acid, your pet may experience a dull/dry coat, hair loss, oily skin and increased susceptibility to skin inflammation.
- DentalCare System (dry product only) - Reduces tartar build up
- Fish as select protein source potato as select carbohydrate source - To eliminate common food allergens and to reduce the inflammatory response
Potato, fish meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp (3.9%), fish digest, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides (0.39%), potassium chloride.
Protein:22.0%, Fat content:15.0%, Omega-6 fatty acids:1.70%, Omega-3 fatty acids:0.60%, Crude Ash:8.00%, Crude Fibres:1.80%, Moisture:8.00%, Calcium:1.15%, Phosphorus:0.85%
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Your veterinarian may suggest specific feeding instructions for your dog, or ask you to follow the standard portions shown in the feeding chart.
Recommended time for use: as long as advised by your veterinarian.
Water should be available at all times for your dog to drink.