A dietetic complete pet food for dogs, intended for the reduction of excessive body weight. Restricted Calorie is formulated with a low energy density. L-Carnitine, a key nutrient for improved fat metabolism, helps to manage weight and achieve an ideal body composition. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate help support and nourish healthy cartilage in joints.L-Carnitine - facilitates the oxidation of fat
Low fat helps reduce calorie intake
Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps promote healthy skin and coat
Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
Beet pulp - promotes intestinal health
Diets which are formulated to help nutritionally manage weight issues and related joint/mobility issues that often occur. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being for your dag.
Chicken,White Fish,Chicken Liver,Rice,Maize Grits,Chicken By-Products,Beef By-Products,Fish Meal,Dried Whole Egg,Dried Beet Pulp,Potassium Chloride,Linseed,Calcium Carbonate,Monosodium Phosphate,Sodium Chloride
- L-Carnitine - facilitates the oxidation of fat
- Increased protein vs. previous formula* - helps maintain muscle mass
- High-quality animal based protein and low fat - helps reduce caloric intake and helps promote a healthy body composition
- Special carbohydrate blend* - barley/sorghum helps optimise blood glucose and insulin response.
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate* - provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
Weight / Cans per day
3-5 - kg / â
10-15 - kg / ¾ - 1
20-25 - kg / 1â
30-35- kg / 1¾ - 2
40-45 - kg / 2 -2 ¼
Weight / Feeding per day
3-5 - kg / ½ - ¾
10-15 - kg /1 ¼ - 1 ½
20-25 - kg / 1 ¾ - 2 ¼
30-35- kg / 2 ½ - 2 ⅔
40-45 - kg / 3 -3 ¼
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Your veterinarian may suggest specific feeding instructions for your dog, or ask you to follow the standard portions shown in the feeding chart. Recommended time for use: until target body weight is achieved as established by your veterinarian.
Water should be available at all times for your dog to drink.
Pet Food Only