The Flexadin range is a carefully formulated, dietetic, complementary feed stuff for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in dogs and cats. These products are Flexadin Plus and Flexadin Advanced.
Flexadin Advanced contains UCII®, which is an undenaturated type II collagen. Both Flexadin Plus and Advanced are members of a small group of joint support products which contain Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E. These ingredients aid the support of the metabolism of osteoarthritic joints. Although many different joint support aids are available, not all of them contain these extra ingredients.
Flexadin Advanced is a unique product for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis (OA) in dogs.
- Unique mode of action
- Supports stiff joints
- Helps to maintain joint structure and function
- Promotes mobility and flexibility by easing stiffness and discomfort
Unlike traditional joint supplements, Flexadin Advanced doesn't contain glucosamine or chondroitin. Instead, it is made from a unique formula containing 3 key ingredients:
- UCII® is an undenaturated type II collagen, which uses the body's natural support system to help maintain the normal metabolism of joints in the case of OA in dogs.
- Vitamin E is a well-recognised antioxidant, which helps to neutralise damaging free radicals and protects cell membranes.
- Omega-3 fatty acids act as regulators of the inflammatory process and can minimise the action of aggrecanase, an enzymes that breaks down cartilage.
Flexadin Advanced should be given as one chew, once per day, even when you are only just starting to give it to your dog. This unique administration means that it can be more cost effective and easier to give Flexadin Advanced, as opposed to more traditional support therapies.