Forthglade Complete Meal - Puppy Turkey with Brown Rice & Vegetables 395g
Puppy 2 months +
We’re a bunch of Devonian dog lovers on a mission to make your relationship with your biggest fan as nourishing as it can be. So we use no junk or fillers – just 100% natural ingredients. This is best-friend food and tail-waggingly good.
- Nutritionally balanced - turkey is a great source of protein that is easy to digest and highly palatable. Vegetables are a brilliant source of essential vitamins, minerals, fibre and natural antioxidants.
- Brown rice - packed with natural nutrients including three B vitamins, iron, manganese, selenium, magnesium and omega-3 oils.
- It is easily digestible and a good source of dietary fibre which is important in maintaining intestinal health.
- Botanicals - natural herbs to help aid the body’s natural defences.
- Omega-3 - increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help support immunity and encourage a healthy skin and coat.
- Minerals, vitamins & prebiotics - with chelated minerals to help improve nutrient absorption, and prebiotics to help support an increase in ‘good’ gut bacteria.
- The other goodies to help your puppy - glucosamine & chondroitin added to help support joint health.
Composition: Turkey (75%), Brown Rice (4%), Carrots (2%), Peas (2%), Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%), Seaweed (0.45%), Prebiotic - Fructooligosaccharide, Yucca, Glucosamine (100mg/kg), Chondroitin (100mg/kg), Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle.
Nutritional additives: Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 2,900mg, Vitamin D3 232mg, Vitamin E 35mg. Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 161mg, Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 39mg, Copper Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 23mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.95mg.
Complete pet food for puppies 2-12 months. A nutritionally complete food that can be fed on its own, simply added to a quality mixer biscuit or used as a tasty topper with dry food. If mixing with other foods please adjust quantities accordingly. When using Forthglade for the first time, introduce it gradually to your puppy over five days. It'll take between four to eight weeks to see the benefits. Make sure fresh drinking water is always available.
Storage: Pop in the fridge after opening and use within 48 hours. Like most good food, it's tastiest at room temperature.
Toy: 1-6 - 6-12 Months: 0 – 5Kg Feed: ¼ to 1 - ¼ to ¾
Small: 1-6 - 6-12 Months: 5 - 10Kg Feed: 1 to 2¾ to 1½
Medium: 1-6 - 6-12 Months: 10 - 25Kg Feed: 2 to 3½ 1½ to 2¾
Large: 1-6 - 6-12 Months: 25 - 40Kg Feed: 3½ to 5 2¾ to 4
Extra Large: 1-6 - 6-12 Months: 40 - 70Kg Feed: 5 to 7½ 4 to 5¾