The yummy Forthglade Grain Free recipes are now available in 150g trays, perfect for small dogs or as a tasty topper! The complete pet food for adult dogs can be fed on its own, simply added to a quality mixer biscuit or used as a tasty topper with dry food. The Grain Free recipes are gently steamed to retain all the natural goodness making it perfect for sensitive tummies.
- 100% natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- 75% chicken
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No sugars
- Made in Devon
- Bursting with goodness
- Nutritionally balanced - chicken is a great source of protein that is easy to digest and highly palatable.
- Vegetables - a brilliant source of essential vitamins, minerals, fibre and natural antioxidants.
- Grain free - we don't add any grains to this recipe, so it's great for dogs with sensitive tummies.
- Botanicals - natural herbs to help aid the body's natural defences.
- Minerals, vitamins & prebiotics - with chelated minerals to help improve nutrient absorption, and prebiotics to help support an increase in 'good' gut bacteria.
- Omega-3 - increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids, to help support immunity and encourage a healthy skin and coat.
- Gently steamed - we add a little water to help cook everything slowly and at a low temperature, to retain all the natural goodness.
Chicken (75%), Butternut Squash (4%), Carrots (2%), Peas (2%), Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%), Seaweed (0.45%), Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Yucca, Glucosamine (50mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (50mg/kg), Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle
|Crude Oils & Fats
|Additives (per Kg)
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Copper Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
When using Forthglade for the first time, introduce it gradually to your dog over five days. It’ll take between four to eight weeks to see the benefits.
Daily feeding guide
Size: Small, Weight: 0-5kg, Trays a day: 1/2 to 1 3/4
Size: Medium, Weight: 5-10kg, Trays a day: 1 3/4 to 2 3/4
Size: Large, Weight: 10-25kg, Trays a day: 2 3/4 to 5 1/2
Storage: a cool, dry place is best. Pop in the fridge after opening and use within 48 hours. Like most good food, it’s tastiest at room temperature. Make sure fresh drinking water is always available.