Good Boy Puppy Milk Drops 125g

£1.00 80p per 100g

This is a specialist veterinary product. We will ask you a simple set of questions to confirm that you are buying the correct medicine for your pet and know how to use it safely

Warning: By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18, by placing an order with us you are confirming that you are over the age of 18.

Order by 3pm for Express Courier Delivery  Some of the items we sell are a bit too bulky to fit on our delivery vans so we offer our customers Next Day Delivery via courier. Deliveries are made from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays. Your delivery slot will only be confirmed once your order has been placed.

Safe milk choc treats for puppies


Added calcium


Delicious taste


A complementary pet food for dogs.


Part of a great range of treats from Good Boy


Has your dog been lucky enough to try them all yet?


Buying this product supports PDSA, the UK's leading veterinary charity.


www.pdsa.org/uk


PDSA - for pets in need of vets


Registered charity nos. 208217 & SC037585


By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Pet Food Manufacturers Armitage Bros Ltd Nottinghamshire.

Key Benefits

Safe milk choc treats for puppies, Added calcium

Ingredients

Various Sugars, Oils and Fats, Milk and Milk Derivatives (Milk content min 4%), Cereals and Minerals, Contains EC permitted Additives



To be store in cool, dry conditions.

Analysis

Typical Values Analytical Constituents:
Crude Protein 4.0%
Fat Content 26.0%
Crude Fibres 0.0%
Crude Ash 7.0%
Calcium 1.8%

Instructions

Feeding Guide - feed as a treat, reward or training aid. Treats should be counted as part of your dog's daily calorific intake. Not suitable for puppies under 3 months old. Always ensure there is a bowl of clean fresh water available.
Safe if accidentally eaten by children.

Feeding Guide

Feeding Guide - feed as a treat, reward or training aid. Treats should be counted as part of your dog's daily calorific intake. Not suitable for puppies under 3 months old. Always ensure there is a bowl of clean fresh water available. Safe if accidentally eaten by children.
Other customers also viewed