We have created these tasty meals to delight your cat and provide a healthy diet. Natural healthy ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and minerals
- No dairy and soya
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Contains spirulina: rich in protein, essential fatty acids and minerals
- Contains rosehip: rich in vitamin C and the antioxidant lycopene
- Chicory extract: known to help support digestive health
- Botanical herbs including oregano, rosemary & thyme
THE HARRINGTONS STORY:
In the 19th century, great grandfather Harrington started milling in Yorkshire. Three generations later, Harringtons retains a proud family tradition of producing top quality pet foods, sourcing locally grown products wherever possible, wholesome food free from any artificial flavours or colours.
Chicken (17%), Pork Liver, Pork, Beef Liver, Wheat Gluten, Minerals, Inulin, Caramel Syrup, Chicory Extract (0.05%), Cranberry (0.01%), Blueberry (0.01%), Rosehip (0.01%), Turmeric (0.01%), Spirulina (0.01%), Oregano (0.01%), Rosemary (0.01%), Thyme (0.01%), Marigold (0.005%)
|Additives (per kg):
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
|Iron Sulphate Monohydrate
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
|Colourants from a mineral source found in nature
Serve at room temperature. Clean, fresh water should always be available.
For an adult cat weighing 3-5kg, provide 2-4 pouches per day split into at least two meals. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in lean active condition. Reduce quantities if mixing with dry cat food.
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening store in the fridge and consume within 48 hours.
For Best Before Date: see back of box.