Harringtons Adult Cat Complete Chicken with Rice is a complete pet food for all cats from 8 weeks onwards. It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no dairy, no soya, no beef, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no added wheat. Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
What is special about Harringtons Adult Cat Complete?
- With taurine to help support a healthy heart and eyes
- With MOS, a prebiotic yeast, to help support a healthy digestion
- With cranberry, beneficial for urinary tract health
- With calcium and phosphorous for healthy teeth and bones
- With vitamin E to help support immune function
- With omega 3 for a healthy supple skin and glossy coat
- With yucca to help reduce stool odour
- No added wheat, dairy, soya, beef
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made in North Yorkshire
THE HARRINGTONS STORY:
In the 19th century, great grandfather Harrington started milling in Yorkshire. Three generations later, Harringtons retains a proud family tradition of producing top quality pet foods, sourcing locally grown products wherever possible, wholesome food free from any artificial flavours or colours.
As part of Harrington's commitment to the environment, this pack is compostable.
All cats from 8 weeks onwards
Chicken Meat Meal (40%), Maize, Rice (10%), Poultry Fat, Digest, Fish Oil, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Yeast (0.1%), Cranberry Extract (0.05%), Yucca Extract (0.02%), Antioxidant (contains tocopherol rich extracts - a natural antioxidant)
|Additives (Per Kg):
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Kittens should be fed throughout the day little and often. The food can moistened with a little water at first. Reduce the quantity of water so by 4 months of age they are eating as an adult cat.
Adult cats can be fed according to the recommended daily servings below. These are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and your cat's level of activity. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in a lean, active condition. Ensure clean, fresh drinking water is always available.
When changing over to Harringtons Cat, introduce gradually over a five day period.