We have created these tasty meals to delight your dog and provide a healthy diet. 100% natural healthy ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Natural wholesome nutrition with parsley, rosemary and green tea
- Grain free
- No soya or dairy
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Rich source of omega fats
- Rich in natural antioxidants and vitamin C
- Promotes digestive health
- Green Lipped Mussel - Rich source of omega fats, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Green Tea - Rich in health promoting natural antioxidants
- Rosehips - Rich in vitamin C which is known to support a healthy immune system
- Chicory Extract - Prebiotic known to promote digestive health
- Dried Tomato - A natural source of the antioxidant lycopene
- Kelp - A natural source of minerals and trace elements
- Botanical Herbs - including parsley, basil and rosemary
This product is formulated without grain, but is processed on a line handling grain. All animal proteins are sourced exclusively in the British Isles.
All dogs from 8 weeks+
Chicken (60%), Potato (26% from Dried Potato), Carrots (5% from Dried Carrots), Peas (5% from Dried Peas), Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato (0.15%), Dried Kelp (0.08%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.05%), Chicory (0.05%), Parsley (0.05%), Basil (0.05%), Rosemary (0.01%), Green Tea (0.01%), Rosehip (0.01%)
|Vitamin B Complex
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Daily Feeding Guide
Size of Dog: Up to 5kg; Fed on its Own: 1 tray; With Dry Food: 1/2 tray
Size of Dog: 10kg; Fed on its Own: 2 trays; With Dry Food: 1 tray
Size of Dog: 20kg; Fed on its Own: 3 trays; With Dry Food: 1 1/2 trays
Size of Dog: 30kg; Fed on its Own: 4 trays; With Dry Food: 2 trays
Size of Dog: 40kg; Fed on its Own: 5 trays; With Dry Food: 2 1/2 trays
These feeding instructions are to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times.
When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing with your dog's current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog's old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
Store in a cool dry place. After opening keep unused contents in a sealed container.
Keep refrigerated & use within 72 hours.
Best Before End & Batch Code: see foil lid.