We have created these tasty meals to delight your dog and provide a healthy diet. 100% natural healthy ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
Natural wholesome nutrition with parsley, basil and rosehip
No soya or dairy
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Rich source of omega fats
Rich in natural antioxidants or vitamin C
Promotes digestive health
- Green Lipped Mussel - A rich source of omega fats, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Green Tea - Rich in health promoting natural antioxidants
- Rosehips - Rich in vitamin C which is known to support a healthy immune system
- Chicory Extract - A prebiotic known to promote digestive health
- Dried Tomato - A natural source of the antioxidant lycopene
- Kelp - A natural source of minerals and trace elements
- Botanical Herbs - Including parsley, basil and rosemary
- Grain free*
*This product is formulated without grain, but is processed on a line handling grain.
All dogs from 8 weeks+
Salmon (60%), Potato (26% from Dried Potato), Carrots (5% from Dried Carrots), Peas (5% from Dried Peas), Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato (0.15%), Dried Kelp (0.08%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.05%), Chicory (0.05%), Parsley (0.05%), Basil (0.05%), Rosemary (0.01%), Green Tea (0.01%), Rosehip (0.01%)
|Vitamin B Complex
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Daily Feeding Guide
Size of Dog: Up to 5kg; Fed on its Own: 3 trays; With Dry Food: 1 1/2 trays
Size of Dog: 7kg; Fed on its Own: 4 trays; With Dry Food: 2 trays
Size of Dog: 10kg; Fed on its Own: 5 trays; With Dry Food: 2 1/2 trays
These feeding instructions are to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times.
When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing with your dog's current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog's old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep unused contents in a sealed container. Keep refrigerated and use within 72hrs.
Best Before & Batch Code: See side of tub.