Harringtons Just 6 Lamb & Pea 7.5kg

Promo IconNow £22.50
Save £7.49 when you order by 01/08/2021. Subject to availability.

Was: £29.99

You save: £7.49 (25%)

£22.50 £3.00 per kg
Limited Ingredient Recipe
Lamb, sweet potato & peas, potato, rapeseed oil, vegetable stock, vitamins & minerals

Natural and Fresh
We use only the finest freshly prepared Lamb in our slow baked food, blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients to create a healthy food your dog will love.

The Just 6 Promise
With Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs.

Slow Baked
Slow baking not only makes it more irresistibly tasty and crunchy, it also retains a much higher nutritional content compared to other cooking methods.

A complete dry pet food for all dogs aged 8 weeks onwards.

This product is formulated without grain, but is processed on a line handling grain.

Key Benefits

Proudly made in the UK, Lamb & vegetable dinner in a delicious stock, Slow baked kibble for extra crunch & taste, 50% freshly prepared lamb, Grain free

Product Information

Caring for the Environment
As part of our efforts to keep packaging to a minimum and help send less packaging waste to landfill, this pack is 100% polythene and can be recycled.

Discover our full range of products at harringtonspetfood.com

Join the conversation, share your stories and more...
Facebook, Instagram and YouTube


Lamb (35%, 50.3% Freshly prepared Lamb in the slow baked Kibble* 10.1% in overall blend, 24.9% Lamb Meal), Vegetables (35%, 21% Dried Sweet Potato, 14% Dried Peas), Potato (21% Dried Potato), Salmon Oil (4%), Vegetable Stock (2.4%), Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, *Slow baked Kibble 20% of the blended diet


Typical ValuesAnalytical Constituents:
Fat Content8.9%
Crude Ash7.8%
Crude Fibre2%
Additives (Per Kg):
Nutritional Additives:
Vitamin A16,000 iu
Vitamin D31,600 iu
Vitamin E500 mg
Manganese (as Manganous Oxide)96.7 mg
Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate)40 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate)34.9mg
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate)30 mg
Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)5 mg
Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous)2.1 mg
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)0.13 mg
Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060, Selenised Yeast Inactivated)0.017 mg
Antioxidants - Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin


Calories per 100g = 360 Kcal

Feeding Guide
The recommended daily servings are for a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often (2-3 times a day) and to appetite.

Expected Adult Body Weight:
3kg: 40-65g
3-10kg: 65-180g
10-20kg: 180-360g
20-40kg: 360-540g
40kg+: 540g+
Ensure clean, fresh water is always available.