- What is Special About Harringtons Optimum Rabbit Food?
- Antioxidant vitamins A & E help to support a healthy immune system.
- Quality sources of fibre essential for a healthy digestion.
- Added prebiotic to help support digestive function.
- With calcium and phosphorous for strong teeth & bones.
- A nutritionally balanced, all-in-one nugget to help prevent selective feeding
- With added apple and grape for extra tastiness
Supports the immune system and healthy digestion. Helps prevent selective feeding, healthy teeth & bones. Provides balanced nutrition, high quality fibre, natural wholesome nutrition, no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours.
Caring for The Environment
As part of Harrington's commitment to the environment, this pack is compostable. Considerable time and effort has been taken to produce packaging that will bio-degrade. We are very proud of our product, made in North Yorkshire, and can be equally proud of this commitment.
You can find out more about our products and us on our web site at www.harringtonspetfood.com
We even feature prize draw competitions - why not check it out today?
|Additives (Per Kg):
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)
|Iron Sulphate Monohydrate
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Feeding guide: As a guide, healthy rabbits should be fed the recommended daily amounts shown on the pack (based on life stage). Ensure fresh water is available at all times. We would advise supplementing your rabbit's diet with hay at all times for extra fibre. Feed fresh greens occasionally for variety. Rabbits also like to chew on twigs and small branches as this helps to keep their teeth in good condition.
See pack for full feeding instructions.