Perfectly balanced cat food containing natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, made with NO GRAINS.
- Grains Not Added: Elimination of grains makes food suitable for cats with grain sensitivities
- Protein: High and of high quality, chicken as the no.1 ingredient helps adult cats build and maintain lean muscle
- Animal Protein High: 70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation, ideal for consumers who prefer protein from animal sources
- Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Added to promote healthy skin & shiny fur
- Soy, Wheat and Maize Excluded: To meet pet owners' concerns
- Natural Ingredients: Balanced natural ingredients to meet pet owners' needs and concerns
- Proteins, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals & Fibre: Controlled & balanced level of nutrients help maintain cat's overall health
Hill's Ideal Balance No Grain is designed for pet owners who prefer to feed their cat a perfectly balanced, no grain food, high in animal protein or with hypoallergenic benefits.
It contains 70% animal protein (chicken), helping keep your cat fit and slim. Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help gentle digestion; carrots and peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences; flaxseed provides omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat; and tomatoes are rich in antioxidants to support a strong immune system.
Adult cats aged 1-6 years, particularly those with grain sensitivities, and pet owners who prefer to feed their cat a no grain food which is high in animal protein, good for their cat's skin and stomach, and has hypoallergenic benefits
Chicken meal (28%), potato starch, dried potato (15%), animal fat, yellow peas (5%), dried peas (5%), soybean oil, digest, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed (1%), dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, grape pomace, citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene, with a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Protein 29.8% Fat 20.6% Carbohydrate (NFE) 36.8% Fibre (crude) 1.8% Crude ash 5.5% Moisture 5.5% Calcium 0.90% Phosphorus 0.69% Sodium 0.29% Potassium 0.74% Magnesium 0.07% Omega-3 fatty acids 1.02% Omega-6 fatty acids 3.50% Taurine 2,203mg/kg Vitamin A10 6,509IU/kg Vitamin D10 620IU/kg Vitamin E10 850mg/kg Vitamin C10 140mg/kg Beta-carotene 1.5mg/kg
Feed daily amount shown; adjust if necessary to maintain optimum weight. If feeding this food for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period.
To protect from moisture, store in a cool, dry place.