Perfectly balanced cat food containing natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, made with NO GRAINS.
- Grains Not Added: Elimination of grains makes food suitable for cats with grain sensitivities
- Protein: High and of high quality, tuna as the no.1 ingredient helps adult cats build and maintain lean muscle
- Tuna: Single, intact animal protein source helps reduce reactions caused by other protein sensitivities
- Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Added to promote healthy skin & shiny fur
- Soy, Wheat and Maize Excluded: To meet pet owners' concerns
- Natural Ingredients: Balanced natural ingredients to meet pet owners' needs and concerns
- Proteins, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals, Fibre: Controlled & balanced level of nutrients help maintain cat's overall health
Hill's Ideal Balance No Grain is designed for pet owners who prefer to feed their cat a perfectly balanced no grain food high in animal protein or with hypoallergenic benefits.
Tuna is the number one ingredient, providing lean protein to help keep your cat fit and slim. Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help gentle digestion; carrots and peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences; flaxseed provides omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat; and tomatoes are rich in antioxidants to support a strong immune system.
Adult cats aged 1-6 years, particularly those with grain sensitivities, and pet owners who prefer to feed their cat a no grain food which is high in animal protein, good for their cat's skin and stomach, and has hypoallergenic benefits
Tuna meal (17%), pea protein, potato starch, dried potato (15%), animal fat, yellow peas (4.9%), dried peas (4.9%), vegetable oil, fish oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed (1%), dried carrots (0.5%), tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, grape pomace, citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene, with a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Protein 29.8% Fat 20.6% Carbohydrate (NFE) 36.6% Fibre (crude) 1.9% Crude ash 5.7% Moisture 5.5% Calcium 0.84% Phosphorus 0.73% Sodium 0.38% Potassium 0.71% Magnesium 0.08% Omega-3 fatty acids 1.24% Omega-6 fatty acids 3.67% Taurine 2,079mg/kg Vitamin A10 5,981IU/kg Vitamin D10 753IU/kg Vitamin E10 850mg/kg Vitamin C10 140mg/kg Beta-carotene 1.5mg/kg.
Feed daily amount shown; adjust if necessary to maintain optimum weight. If feeding this food for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7 day period.
To protect from moisture, store in a cool, dry place.