100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Feeding Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Tender Chunks in Gravy makes it easier to effectively maintain a healthy urinary tract in your cat and reduce the risk that stones will re-occur after dissolution.
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's bladder health. Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health; excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
- Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Great taste and appealing texture with tender chunks and delicious gravy
- Can be fed exclusively or complement your cat's Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Dry Food
- Initial nutritional management of adult cats with any type of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including crystalluria and/or urolithiasis from any cause, urethral plugs and idiopathic cystitis
- Dissolution of sterile struvite stones
- Long-term nutritional management of adult cats prone to: struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths (reduction of occurrence and recurrence); urethral plugs (almost exclusively associated with struvite or calcium phosphate crystals); and idiopathic FLUTD
- Not suitable for kittens or pregnant and lactating queens
With Chicken: Chicken (22%), pork, pea protein, wheat flour, maize starch, salmon, various sugars, digest, cellulose, dried whole egg, minerals, dried pork protein, fish oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Beta-carotene 0.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.14%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 6.6%, Chloride 0.19%, Fat 4.2%, Fibre (crude) 0.4%, Magnesium 0.01%, Moisture 78.4%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.17%, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Potassium 0.17%, Protein 9.1%, Sodium 0.08%, Sulphur 0.19%, Taurine 745 mg/kg, Vitamin A10 17700 IU/kg, Vitamin D10 325 IU/kg, Vitamin E10 160 mg/kg
The Feeding Guide below contains guidelines only; adjust values to maintain optimal body weight. Consult your vet if unsure. Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times; this will also help with urinary issues. When introducing Hill's Prescription Diet to your cat for the first time, introduce gradually over 7 days:
Day 1-2: 75% old food, 25% new food
Day 3-4: 50% old food, 50% new food
Day 5 -6: 25% old food, 75% new food
Day 7: 100% new food
||1 1/2 - 2 1/4
||15g + 1
||2 - 3
||30g + 1
||2 2/3 - 3 1/2
||40g + 1
||3 - 4 1/4
||30g + 2
||3 1/2 - 4 3/4
||40g + 2
||2/3 per kg
||8g per kg + 2
By purchasing this product, you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.