100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hills Prescription Diet Canine c/d dog food. For the nutritional management of pets with Urinary Tract Disease associated with Struvite in dogs. Hills prescription diet C/D dog food helps to reduce the risk that struvite stones develop again in the same dogs.
- Helps reduce recurrence of struvite or calcium phosphate crystals and stones in the urine
- Hills Prescription Diet Canine c/d dog food helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains highevel of antioxidants
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
By purchasing Hills Prescription Diet you understand that your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of this food on the basis of examination and diagnosis. You understand it is recommended while your pet is being fed Hill's Prescription Diet, you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this food and the on-going care of your pet. Should your pet's condition deteriorate in any way while using Hill's Prescription Diet, seek immediate veterinary advice.
Recommended for the prevention of occurrence or recurrence of struvite uroliths in dogs.
With Chicken: Beef, chicken (11%), maize, rice, pork, cellulose, minerals, soybean mill, soybean oil, fish oil, flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements, taurine.
Protein 22.8%, Fat 18.3%, Crude fibre 5.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 48.4%, Calcium 0.90%, Phospohorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.29%, Potassium 1.00%, Magnesium 0.051%, Vitamin C 8 ppm, Vitamin E 825 IU/kg, Omega-3-fatty acids 0.80%, Omega-6-fatty acids 4.42%
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2.5kg 45 - 65
5kg 80 - 110
10kg 135 - 185
20kg 225 - 310
30kg 305 - 420
40kg 380 - 520
50kg 445 - 620
60kg + 9 - 11 per kg
12 x 370g.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on Hills Prescription Diet Canine c/d dog food and what is best for your dog.