100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Bladder stones can be very painful and may reoccur in the same dog after being dissolved. Prescription Diet™ Canine c/d™ helps to reduce the risk that struvite stones develop again in the same dogs.
- Increased Vitamin E and other antioxidants to help manage age-related behavioural changes.
- Reduced sodium, phosphorus and protein to help maintain a healthy heart and kidneys in older dogs.
- Increased fibre to assist with bowel function in older dogs.
- Increased omega-3 fatty acids to support normal brain functioning.
- Helps reduce recurrence of struvite or calcium phosphate crystals and stones in the urine.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
Adult and Mature Adult Dogs.
Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or lactating bitches
Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, pea bran meal, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 70 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0068, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.479, Fat 0.15, Fibre (crude) 0.016, Magnesium 0.0008, Moisture 0.08, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0038, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0326, Phosphorus 0.0056, Potassium 0.0067, Protein 0.225, Sodium 0.0032, Vitamin A 10.8 mg/kg, Vitamin C 600 mg/kg, Vitamin D 9600 IU/kg, Vitamin E 430 IU/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 45 - 65g;
5kg: 80 - 110g;
10kg: 135 - 185g,
20kg: 225 - 310g;
30kg: 305 - 420g,
40kg: 380 - 520g,
50kg: 445 - 620g;
60kg+: 9 - 11g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight. A 370g can is equal to 120 grams of the dry food
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.