- High in omega-3 fatty acids to soothe tissues and ease aching joints.
- High in eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid to help maintain healthy cartilage.
- High in glucosamine and chondroitin (dry food only) to provide the building blocks of cartilage.
- High L-carnitine to convert fat to energy for maintenance of healthy weight.
- Moderate fat and energy levels to help avoid weight gain.
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult dogs with a tendency to gain weight
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Maize, rice, flaxseed, pea bran meal, poultry meat meal, soybean meal, maize gluten meal, digest, animal fat , cellulose, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, L-carnitine, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherol and citric acid
Dry Matter: Protein 24%, Fat 14.30%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 46.80%, Fibre (crude) 9.80%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.72%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.80%, Magnesium 0.15%, Omega-3 fatty acids 3.20%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.33%, EPA 420 mg/100g, Taurine 1100 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 326 mg/kg, Glucosamine 1130 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulphate 870 mg/kg, Vitamin A 87071 IU/kg, Vitamin D 694 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 46 - 60g; 5kg: 85 - 120g; 10kg: 145 - 205g, 20kg: 245 - 340g; 30kg: 335 - 460g, 40kg: 415 - 575g; 50kg: 490 - 680; 60kg+: 10 - 15g per kg. Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.