100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine Reduced Calorie is proven to support your dog's joint health with the right balance of healthy nutrients , EPA (a specific omega-3 fatty acid) and total omega 3 fatty acids.
- Proven to support the metabolism of joints in osteoarthritis
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to high levels of EPA (a specific omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil) and glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate from natural sources
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to soothe tissues and ease aching joints.
- High in eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid to help maintain healthy cartilage.
- High in glucosamine and chondroitin (dry food only) to provide the building blocks of cartilage.
- High L-carnitine to convert fat to energy for maintenance of healthy weight.
- Moderate fat and energy levels to help avoid weight gain.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Adult and Mature Adult Dogs - not recommended for puppies or pregnant or lactating bitches.
Maize, brewer's rice, flaxseed, pea bran meal, soybean meal, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, digest, cellulose, dried beet pulp, animal fat (pork), fish oil, minerals, L-carnitine, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0063, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.428, Chondroitin sulfate 800 mg, EPA 0.0034, Fat 0.135, Fibre (crude) 0.091, Glucosamine 1035 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 310 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0014, Moisture 0.08, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0314, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0205, Phosphorus 0.0057, Potassium 0.0074, Protein 0.221, Sodium 0.0023, Taurine 1010 mg/kg, Vitamin A 6490 IU/kg, Vitamin C 110 mg/kg, Vitamin D 670 IU/kg, Vitamin E 660 mg/kg.
Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams
2.5kg 40 - 55
5kg 70 - 95
10kg 115 - 160
20kg 195 - 270
30kg 265 - 365
40kg 330 - 455
50kg 390 - 535
60kg + 9g per kg
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.