100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each dog's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This breakthrough nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in only 2 months because it works to control hunger, helping to keep dogs feeling full and satisfied between meals.
- Clinically proven to safely and naturally improve metabolism in dogs
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in dogs
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss program
- A complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Wheat, chicken and turkey meal,maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, maize, tomato pomace, digest, cellulose, flaxseed,animal fat, beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, citrus pulp, spinach powder,grape pomace, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Lipoic acid, dehydrated carrots,L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Beta-carotene 2 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0084, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.35, Fat 0.114, Fibre (crude) 0.134, L-Carnitine 285 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0012, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.007, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0178, Phosphorus 0.0063, Potassium 0.0074, Protein 0.26, Sodium 0.0033, Taurine 1060 mg/kg, Vitamin A 6718 IU/kg, Vitamin C 122 mg/kg, Vitamin D 703 IU/kg, Vitamin E 675 mg/kg.
Ideal Weight of Dog Weight Loss Weight Control
2 - 3 kg 40 g 70 g
4 - 5 kg 70 g 115 g
6 - 8 kg 90 g 155 g
9 - 10 kg 125 g 190 g
14 kg 165 g 265 g
18 kg 205 g 330 g
23 kg 245 g 385 g
27 kg 275 g 435 g
32 kg 310 g 490 g
36 kg 330 g 535 g
45 kg 390 g 635 g
For further information on this product and daily feeding guidelines please consult a veterinary surgeon.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.