Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dog Food 12kg 12kg
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dry Dog Food is the only nutrition for both food and environmental sensitivities. Helps manage dry skin, itching, and scratching in dogs.
It’s important to continue to feed Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Dog Food to help protect against future outbreaks, even when dogs no longer show signs of skin irritations.
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet’s life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your dog’s unique health needs, PRESCRIPTION DIET dog food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
- Formulated to support the skin's barriers against environmental irritants — year round.
- Visible skin healing in as little as 21 days in dogs with adverse food reactions
- Nutrition shown to provide less licking, scratching, headshaking and skin redness in as little as 28 days as seen in an open label study
- High levels of essential fatty acids to promote skin health
Suitable for adult dogs for: Supporting skin health in cases of secondary infections, other dermatoses. Atopic dermatitis (environmental allergy). Most adverse food reactions (AFR) except known allergy to egg. Flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Otitis externa (chronic). Pruritic dermatitis. Food responsive enteropathy.
Brewers' rice, dried whole egg, digest, soybean oil, rice protein concentrate, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, fish oil, coconut oil, animal fat, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 15.6%, Fat content 14.5%, Crude fibre 1.2%, Essential fatty acids 5.2%, Linoleic acid 3.4%, EPA+DHA 0.53%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.66%, Phosphorus 0.55%, Sodium 0.30%, Potassium 0.78%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,336IU, Vitamin D3 732IU, Vitamin E 800mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 2.5mg.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Daily Feeding Guide - Body Weight (kg): Dry (g):
60kg +: 102g per 10 kgs
Mixed feeding guide. Daily Feeding Guide - Body Weight (kg): Can 370g AND Dry (g):
1kg: 0.25 can AND 0g
2kg: 0.25 cans AND 20g
4kg: 0.5 can AND 25g
5kg: 0.5 can AND 40g
10kg: 1 can AND 50g
20kg: 1 can AND 165g
30kg: 1 can AND 265g
40kg: 2 cans AND 240g
50kg: 2 cans AND 325g
60kg +: 2 cans only AND 70g per 10kg