Hill's Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Chicken is a tasty, complete dietetic pet food for cats that helps to reduce excessive body weight and fights feline lower urinary tract disease.
This dietetic pet food Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress dissolves struvite stones and reduces their recurrence. It has a low energy density, urine acidifying properties and contains a low level of magnesium.
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress. Stress is a known risk factor for the major cause of FLUTD**
- Helps your cat feel full & satisfied between meals
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus
- Unique fibre blend from vegetables
- Clinically proven nutrition formulated for concurrent conditions
- Nutrition clinically proven to support bladder health in cats with FLUTD** AND reduce body weight
- Naturally works with your cat's unique energy use
**FLUTD stands for Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals. Urine acidifying substance: DL-methionine.
Protein 37.0%, Fat content 12.7%, Crude fibre 10.2%, Crude ash 5.3%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Sodium 0.34%, Potassium 0.75%, Chlorides 0.78%, Sulphur 0.75%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin E 810mg, Beta-carotene 2.0mg,
L-tryptophan 442mg, Milk protein hydrolysate 1,000mg, Total taurine 2,510mg.