100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Highly digestible, low fat food that can be fed long term to manage gastrointestinal disorders and minimize risk of recurrence. Clinically proven to help recovery of digestive tract.
- Prebiotic fibres to promote growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe digestive tract.
- Great taste your dog will love.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Recommended for gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, enteritis, colitis (i.e. most causes of diarrhoea, plus malabsorption and bacterial overgrowth) and for bloat (gastric dilatation and volvulus).
- Recommended for recovery from gastrointestinal surgery, minor surgical procedures and mildly debilitating conditions.
- Recommended for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and acute pancreatitis.
Not Recommended For:
- Not recommended for dogs with sodium retention.
Pork, turkey, rice, rice flour, maize, minerals, egg protein, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, cellulose, digest, dried whole egg, soybean oil, ginger root powder, vitamins and trace elements.
Beta-carotene 0.4 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0019, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.152, Fat 0.022, Fibre (crude) 0.006, Ginger 2500 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 104 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0002, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0021, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0068, Phosphorus 0.0014, Potassium 0.0022, Protein 0.066, Sodium 0.001, Taurine 358 mg/kg, Vitamin A 12589 IU/kg, Vitamin C 25 mg/kg, Vitamin D 106 IU/kg, Vitamin E 130 mg/kg.
Body Weight kg Cans 360g
2.5kg 1/2 - 3/4
5kg 1 - 1/4
10kg 1 1/2 - 2 1/4
20kg 2 1/2 - 3 1/2
30kg 3 1/2 - 5
40kg 4 1/3 - 6
Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
N.B. Supplementation beyond the i/d Low Fat canned or dry formula is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
12 x 360g tins.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.