100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is proven to support the metabolism of joints in osteoarthritis with the right balance of healthy nutrients, EPA (a specific omega-3 oil) and total omega 3 fatty acids.
- Proven to support the metabolism of joints in osteoartritis
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to high levels of EPA (a specific omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil) and glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate from natural sources.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to soothe tissues and ease aching joints.
- High in eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid to help maintain healthy cartilage.
- High in glucosamine and chondroitin (dry food only) to provide the building blocks of cartilage.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Maize, wheat, brewer's rice, flaxseed, soybean meal, poultry meat meal, pea bran meal, digest, animal fat, fish oil, dried whole egg, minerals, L-carnitine,vitamins, crustacean hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate) and beta-carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0062, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.487, Chondroitin sulfate 320 mg/kg, EPA 0.0039, Fat 0.151, Fibre (crude) 0.055, Glucosamine 575 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 300 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0014, Moisture 0.08, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0331, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.022, Phosphorus 0.0052, Potassium 0.0069, Protein 0.184, Sodium 0.0023, Taurine 1100 mg/kg, Vitamin A 6486 IU/kg, Vitamin C 100 mg/kg, Vitamin D 687 IU/kg, Vitamin E 730 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 46 - 60g
5kg: 85 - 120g
10kg: 145 - 205g
20kg: 245 - 340g
30kg: 335 - 460g
40kg: 415 - 575g
50kg: 490 - 680g
60kg+ 10 - 15g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.