100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Prescription Diet¿ Canine r/d¿ was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs.
For overweight dogs:
For overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Not Recommended For:
- Overweight dogs
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs: diabetes. mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
- Dogs that are debilitated or underweight, dehydrated, in a hypermetabolic state, or with moderate to advanced heart failure, chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4) or liver disease.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (24%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, cellulose, pea bran meal, dried beet pulp, digest, animal fat, minerals, L-methionine, L-lysine, flaxseed, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, L-tryptophan, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Please see additional image.
|Target Body Weight (kg)
||For Correction of Excess Weight g
||For all other recommendations g
||50 - 70 g
||70 - 100 g
||90 - 120 g
||105 - 145 g
||175 - 240 g
||295 - 405 g
||400 - 550 g
||495 - 685 g
||585 - 810 g
||670 - 930 g
|70 + kg
||8 g per kg
||12 - 14 g per kg
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.