100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
For overweight dogs:
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
For overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility
- Low in calories and fat to help promote weight loss.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Overweight dogs
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs that are debilitated or underweight, dehydrated, in a hypermetabolic state, or with moderate to advanced heart failure, chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4) or liver disease.
Pork, vegetable fibre, ground rice, pork liver, cellulose, soybean meal, iron oxide, digest, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, iodised salt, taurine, L-carnitine supplement, vitamins and trace elements.
Dry Matter: Protein 25.40%, Fat 8.60%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 38.90%, Fibre (crude) 21.3%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.67%, Phosphorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.12%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.31%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.81%, L-Carnitine 369 mg/kg, Vitamin A 16393 IU/kg, Vitamin D 1311 IU/kg, Vitamin E 500 mg/kg, Vitamin C 70 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.50 mg/kg.
Correction of Obesity Maintenance of Weight
Target Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams
2kg 20 - 30 30 - 40
2.5kg 25 - 35 35 - 50
3kg 25 - 40 40 - 55
3.5kg 30 - 45 45 - 65
4kg 35 - 45 50 - 70
4.5kg 35 - 50 55 - 75
5kg 40 - 55 60 - 85
5.5kg 45 - 60 65 - 90
6kg 45 - 65 70 - 95
6.5kg 55 - 65 75 - 100
7kg + 8 per kg 12 per kg
12 x 350g.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.