100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
For overweight dogs:
- Low in fat and energy to encourage use of stored body fat to meet energy needs, resulting in weight loss.
- High in fibre to increase dietary bulk which limits hunger.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
For overweight dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility
- Low in calories and fat to help promote weight loss
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great enjoyment
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Overweight dogs
- Fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs that are debilitated or underweight, dehydrated, in a hypermetabolic state, or with moderate to advanced heart failure, chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 3 - 4) or liver disease
Pork, rice, soybean mill run, pea protein, soybean meal, cellulose, soybean oil, minerals, digest, vitamins and trace elements.
Dry Matter: Protein 33.4%, Fat 8.6%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 39.9%, Fibre (crude) 12.6%, Ash 5.5%, Starch 20.0%, Total Dietary Fibre 24.4%, Soluble Fibre 1.3%, Insoluble Fibre 23.3%, Calcium 0.71%, Phosphorus 0.58%, Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.96%, Magnesium 0.133%, Iron 356 ppm, Copper 25.8 ppm, Manganese 23.9 ppm, Zinc 186 ppm, Iodine 3.30 ppm, Selenium 0.90 ppm, Arginine 2.00%, BCAA Total 6.58%, Cystine 0.53%, Glutamine + Glutamate 4.14%, Histidine 0.85%, Hydroxyproline 0.15%, Isoleucine 1.29%, Leucine 3.57%, Lysine 2.34%, Methionine 1.42%, Phenylalanine 1.52%, Threonine 1.52%, Taurine 0.12%, Tryptophan 0.46%, Tyrosine 1.03%, Valine 1.71%, Vitamin A 114418 IU/kg, Vitamin C 149 ppm, Vitamin D 1246 IU/kg, Vitamin E 996 IU/kg, Thiamine 14 ppm, Riboflavin (B2) 14.8 ppm, Niacin 89 ppm, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 7.6 ppm, Pantothenic Acid 28.0 ppm, Folic Acid 1.42 ppm, Vitamin B12 0.18 ppm, Biotin 0.61 ppm, Choline 2704 ppm, Arachidonic Acid 0.289%, Linoleic Acid 2.53%, Alpha-Linoleic Acid (ALA) 0.35%, DHA 0.015%, EPA 0.014%,Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.40%, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.91%, Beta-Carotene 3.41 ppm, Carnitine 389.2 ppm, Glucosamine 1000 ppm, Chrondroitin Sulphate 60 ppm, NaCl 0.73%. 3293 Kcal/kg.
Cans per Day:
of Dog (kg)
12 x 350g.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.