100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Prescription Diet™ u/d™ Canine is specially formulated for reduction of oxalate, urate and cystine stones and to support renal function in cases of chronic renal insufficiency in dogs.
For dogs with urate, calcium oxalate and cystine bladder stones:
- Reduced protein and calcium to reduce the urinary building blocks of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals and bladder stones.
- Targets an alkaline pH to discourage the formation of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals.
- High Vitamin E and Beta-carotene to neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
For dogs with chronic kidney disease (advanced stages):
- High quality and reduced protein to reduce workload on the kidneys.
- Reduced phosphorus to slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Reduced sodium to help slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid build up in early heart disease.
- Increased Vitamin B to combat losses which may occur during kidney disease.
- Dissolution of urate and cystine uroliths
- Reduction of urate, oxalate and cystine uroliths formation
- Chronic kidney disease - advanced (IRIS stage 4) and for hepatic copper storage disease
Not recommended for:
- Dogs with struvite urolithiasis; for the first 1-2 weeks after surgery, or for dogs with hypoalbuminaemia, hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis, or with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Maize starch, dried whole egg, animal fat, pork liver, sucrose, ground rice, vegetable oil, soy fibre, cellulose, potassium citrate, iodised salt, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine supplement, magnesium oxide, vitamins and trace elements.
Dry Matter: Protein 10.90%, Fat 20.50%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 63%, Fibre (crude) 2.60%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.29%, Phosphorus 0.20%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.62%, Magnesium 0.05%, Chloride 0.60%, Sulphur 0.24%, Hydroxyproline 0%, Copper 2.4 mg/kg, Sulphur amino acids 0.57%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.62%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.27%, Taurine 0.10%, L-Carnitine 335 mg/kg, Vitamin A 13838 IU/kg, Vitamin D 703 IU/kg, Vitamin E 649 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.60 mg/kg.
Body Weight kg Dry grams
2.5kg 45 - 65
5kg 80 - 110
10kg 130 - 185
20kg 220 - 305
30kg 300 - 415
40kg 375 - 515
50kg 440 - 610
60kg + 9 - 11 per kg
12 x 370g
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times.