Please be aware that Hill's Prescription diet has recently been rebranded, the contents have stayed the same only the packaging has gone through a transition.
For dogs with urate, calcium oxalate and cystine bladder stones:
- Reduced protein and calcium to reduce the urinary building blocks of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals and bladder stones.
- Targets an alkaline pH to discourage the formation of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals.
- High Vitamin E and Beta-carotene to neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
For dogs with chronic kidney disease (advanced stages):
- High quality and reduced protein to reduce workload on the kidneys.
- Reduced phosphorus to slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Reduced sodium to help slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid build up in early heart disease.
- Increased Vitamin B to combat losses which may occur during kidney disease.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
Brewers' rice, maize starch, animal fat, dried whole egg, cellulose, minerals, digest, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, L-carnitine , L-lysine , L-threorine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene.
Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Dry Matter: Protein 10.90%, Fat 20.50%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 63%, Fibre (crude) 2.60%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.29%, Phosphorus 0.20%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.62%, Magnesium 0.05%, Chloride 0.60%, Sulphur 0.24%, Hydroxyproline 0%, Copper 2.4 mg/kg, Sulphur amino acids 0.57%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.62%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.27%, Taurine 0.10%, L-Carnitine 335 mg/kg, Vitamin A 13838 IU/kg, Vitamin D 703 IU/kg, Vitamin E 649 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.60 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 45 - 60g;
3kg: 60 - 85g;
4kg: 75 - 105g;
5kg: 90 - 125g;
6kg: 105 -140g;
7kg: 115 - 160g.
Adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.