100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's Science Plan Canine Mature Adult/Senior 7+Savoury Chicken is formulated to sustain mobility and healthy vital organs. With clinically proven antioxidants, and glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
- Once your dog has reached the ideal weight, you can help maintain it by feeding Prescription Diet weight maintenance products.
- Low in calories and fat to maintain your dogs ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging
- Supplemented with L-carnitine, a vitamin that helps burn fat and preserve muscles during weight loss.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
For weight maintenance in dogs:
For dogs with fibre-responsive conditions:
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Added L-carnitine to help burn fat as energy and maintain lean muscle mass.
- High fibre to increase dietary bulk which helps dogs feel full.
For obese-prone dogs with struvite associated Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease:
- Diabetes mellitus: High fibre helps manage blood glucose fluctuations for diabetic patients.
- Colitis: High fibre modifies bowel transit time.
- Constipation: High fibre absorbs water and increases bowel motility.
- Encourages formation of an acidic urinary pH to increase the solubility of struvite.
- Reduced magnesium and phosphorus to reduce the urinary building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones.
With Chicken: Maize, cellulose, chicken (16%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, flaxseed, vegetable oil, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, brewer's rice, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0061, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.475, Fat 0.081, Fibre (crude) 0.152, L-Carnitine 320 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0009, Moisture 0.08, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0044, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0226, Phosphorus 0.0052, Potassium 0.0062, Protein 0.171, Sodium 0.0024, Starch 0.375, Total sugars 0.011, Vitamin A 4805 IU/kg, Vitamin C 105 mg/kg, Vitamin D 480 IU/kg, Vitamin E 570 mg/kg.
REVENTION OF OBESITY ALL OTHER INDICATIONS
Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams
2kg 45 - 65 55 - 75
3kg 65 - 90 70 - 100
4kg 80 - 110 90 - 125
5kg 95 - 130 105 - 145
6kg 105 - 145 120 - 165
7kg 120 - 165 135 - 185
8kg 130 - 180 150 - 205
9kg 145 - 200 165 - 225
10kg 155 - 215 180 - 250
15kg 215 - 295 245 - 335
20kg 260 - 360 300 - 410
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.