100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill’s Prescription Diet includes a variety of clinically tested, therapeutic foods for treating a variety of different conditions in cats and dogs. Hill's Prescription Diet Canine i/d can be used to meet the nutritional needs of dogs with digestive health problems, to help to improve gastro-intestinal health. This wet food is also suitable for use post-operatively, or after illness, to help to build up your dog’s strength. The recipe contains special fibres that help to care for the tissues in the gut, whilst it also has a high level of antioxidants that help to neutralise harmful free radicals. This easily digested food is also ideal for dogs that are highly sensitive to certain foodstuffs.
- Once your dog has reached the ideal weight, you can help maintain it by feeding Prescription Diet weight maintenance products.
- Low in calories and fat to maintain your dogs ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine, a vitamin that helps burn fat and preserve muscles during weight loss.Supplemented with L-carnitine, a vitamin that helps burn fat and preserve muscles during weight loss.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Weight maintenance after weight loss.
- Fibre-responsive conditions: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis and constipation.
- Hyperlipidaemia, and for struvite urolithiasis reduction in obesity-prone dogs.
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers or dogs that are debilitated, underweight or dehydrated.
with Chicken: Pork, maize, chicken (6%), pearl barley, cellulose, digest, flaxseed, dried whole egg, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
Beta-Carotene 1.14mg/kg, Calcium 0.17%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 12.2%, Fat 2.8%, Fibre (Crude) 3.3%, L-Carnitine 100mg/kg, Magnesium 0.03%, Moisture 75.8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.27%, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.69%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Potassium 0.22%, Protein 4.6%, Sodium 0.07%, Starch 10.04%, Total sugars 0.4%, Vitamin A10 16987.9IU/kg, Vitamin C10 33.04mg/kg, Vitamin D10 466.71 IU/kg, Vitamin E10 179.68mg/kg
Dog’s weight Amount in cans/ day
2.5kg 1/2 - 2/3
5kg 3/4 - 1 1/4
10kg 1 1/2 - 2
20kg 2 1/2 - 3 1/3
30kg 3 1/4 - 4 1/2
40kg 4 - 5 2/3
50kg 4 3/4 - 6 2/3
60kg+ 1 per 10kg
12 x 370g tins.
Fresh drinking water should be available to your pet at all times. Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.